Friday, December 24, 2010

Guess being an angel is every girl's dream..

I just watched the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on StarWorld and I was so excited!
I've always known that Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is prestigious, huge, and it's like every model's dream to be part of it, but I never know that the whole show is just sooo amazing! It's just too fun, too sweet, too sexy, and soo well-prepared. Those models wore underwear but in very classy way, they added tiara, robe, ribbon, lace, and of course, WINGS!!

I love those wings. It's like Victoria's Secret's signature. Even they call their models as angels. Victoria's Secret's angels. And they said that every girl wants wings. Hell yeah! They have many kind of wings and keep improve it every year, for that show. You name it: fur, ribbon, plastic, something sparkly, even peacock's feather. Wow!

Okay, the point is: please give me one!

I saw when Chanel Iman as their newest angel accepted her first wing. It's so beautiful. White feather, big, fluffy, with the touch of gold as accent. She was crying when they put the wings. I think I was moved by that moment.

So much fun. They had Katy Perry and Akon performed while the angels walked the runway. Fun and beautiful. Oh, of course I was jealous to their body. Too sexy. Hahaha.



Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment