Friday, May 27, 2011

18 carats sapphire plus diamonds


Okay.. okay..
I confess..
I'm in love with Kate Middleton's (d/h Princess Diana's) engagement ring!!!
Huaahhhh... seriously, i love reading news about British royals, not a coincidence that this century's royal wedding did infect me a lot. I do love royals. As i saw the ring, it's beautiful, next time-hmm.. seriously beautiful. Other time-oh yeah, i HAVE to have that ring!!!


This 18 carats of sapphire and diamonds really is beautiful. I even went to Pasar Inpres Kebun Sayur, Balikpapan's local market that sells any kind of gemstones and handicrafts. You can find any kind of gemstones here, and guess what? I found that ring's replica!! With that big sapphire and diamonds and white gold. European diamonds, for sure. You ask me how much it costs? 14 millions rupiahs. *giggle* :D


Oh by the way, the sapphire only-costs 4 millions rupiahs *big grin*, but thanks God, when I came back to Semarang I found another replica with affordable price. It might not the deep blue king sapphire and not as big as 18 carats -it's just star sapphire that doesn't have that sparkles because it has no cuts- but it's beautiful. No diamonds, of course. I'm happy with that cubic zirconias. Hahahaha... But yes, i still wanted to change the star sapphire to the real sapphire that has many facets. Hihihihi...

How i admire you so much, Catherine Elizabeth Middleton. I have a feeling that you'll have happy life with your husband forever. It's just-you already know him for eight years and all. :)

Okay, that was my little thought to Kate Middleton and yes, i like her that much. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment