Sunday, February 19, 2012

And I Finally Found You My Favorite Skirt

Last saturday was movie time for me and si ganteng. We chose Dream House and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Winner is Dream House, no need to tell what's failed from Ghost Rider. Hehehe. Dream House is a good movie, despite the genre that supposed to bring those suspense and thrilling sensation, it turned out to be a sad drama. In a good way.

That day i wore my favorite skirt. A lace skirt. The skirt i was looking for a long time. I once found an online shop selling this kind of skirt, a bit pricey. I looked for another shop or brand i didn't find that kind of skirt. The original idea was a tulle skirt. Sweet but edgy with a micro mini skirt inside to cover your upper thigh. I bet not everyone dare to wear that skirt. Then i fell in love in this skirt. Not tulle but that's okay. I found that in Chatuchak Market, best part is, the price is below 200 thousands in rupiahs. Hahaha.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! <3. Btw, visit my blog, and follow my blog (kalo nggak keberatan, hehe). thanksssssss

    ReplyDelete