Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gleeeeeee,,!!

Oh,hai I'm posting again :)

It's already midnight here but I just can't sleep because I watched the Glee series before.
You know,the thing that article tells u not to keep your eyes on the computer and things like that because it will make u feel hard to sleep. Yeah it's happening to me now,since yesterday. I watched these Glee and I know that I love the story.

It's edgy,crunchy and light,,even lighter than Gossip Girl,but I love its musics. The new arrangement for the songs and so on is so cool. But yes,I think the conflict isn't that deep. Yet. I've watched 6 episodes till now,can't wait to catch the end.

My favorite characters?
William Shuester (oh,how to spell his name,anyway?) and Quinn Fabray.
Of course everybody have their own part and a deep character but still,the show-stealer is Mr Shue. He's is hot,right? Hahaha
He looks like Justin Timberlake when he sings and dances. It doesn't mean I heart Justin Timberlake,but,you know,that's a compliment.
And Quinn Fabray? She's just soo beautiful,you see her eyelashes? Wow!! I heard she played a solo in the story and it became single in the real world. Wow (again!).

Overall,I hope I have StarWorld as my tv channel cause it has gone for couple of months. I wish I could watch the next season. Huhuhu -_-"
One more,why there's no Gossip Girl fans club outta here? Glee has Gleekindonesia that shares links for its new episodes. I'm wondering where all the Gossip Girl fans are?
That's my favorite tv series afterall,season 3 almost over and I stuck in episode 12. Huhuhu.

Well,enough for this midnight.
I hope the dawn won't breaking soon.
See you. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

2 comments:

  1. my favorite: sue sylvester, she's regal!!!

    anw, i kinda like your blog. keep up your good work!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,,that woman,scary but funny,hihihi

    thank you,nikooooo :)

    ReplyDelete