Monday, April 19, 2010

Me,Myself,and I-1.0

Hello,it's been a long long time since I posted my last writing.
One big reason is because I sent my modem home,so I don't have any internet connection except from office and my blackberry,hahaha,,
To start this April post,I would like to write everything about me. This part wouldn't finish just by one post,maybe I'll post again as I found something that "so-me". And also,pardon my english.
I'm trying to use english more often,hihihi,
Well then,this is it:
- I'm tall,it's 173 cms last time I checked,,skinny but I have chubby cheeks *sigh
- I only have 1 brother,he's 4 years younger than me,,in fact,he's taller than me (and has bigger body). I think it's genetic. Hahaha. So many girls envy me.
- I hate when people refuse to stand/walk beside me. Just for a silly reason: they don't want to look shorter. So what? Is that my fault?
- I am into fashion. If I'm not wearing hijab,maybe I'll walk just in tanktop and leopard legging,or even worse: put my highheels on,too. People would just kill me because they'll look so much shorter,hahaha.
- black,grey,silver: my favourite colors.
- I love movies. The only obstacle is the nearest movie theatre from my place do not update its movies regularly.
- my favorite animes ever: Inuyasha and Crayon Shinchan.
Eumm,my boyfriend just text me,and because I write this from blackberry,I think it's enough for this time. See ya. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment