Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Prep Memories


Almost a year from our July 9th,2011. Time flies, huh? Months before my wedding day i stuffed myself with bunch of wedding stories. Blogs, websites, mailing lists. Hahaha.

I'm not into detailed person who blog all of my wed preps so i just wanna share a wed preps blog that i love so much : www.what-took-us-so-long.blogspot.com from Leija. Funny and catchy storytelling. Detail preparation. Beautiful wedding. Go check it. :)

As for my guilty pleasure because i always wanted to have an international wedding with white beautiful gown and tiara -beside my childhood dream to wear Paes Ageng- i suggest you to click www.stylemepretty.com. Beautiful shots. Beautiful weddings. You could see many kinds of wedding from modern to traditional. They have prewedding shots,too.

Sometimes, even after i got married still check them. Hahaha.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment