Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pressure

There it is. I've got my pressure these days. Still on till now. What? My wedding preparation? No. It's not about that. At least, I'm not bothered with that stuffs. It's my job and its descriptions. Funny, huh? Even my supposed-to-be-the-biggest-day-in-my-life-ever preparation do not slice me like this. Or maybe, I've gone through that bleeding day of my wedding preparation? Oh well, I think I'm confused right now.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm handling 4 sections technically and actually, 3 sections for today. Ehehehe.

Semangaaaaaatttttttt!!!!!!!
I'm doing fine, by the way. Won't let it ruin my days, and my beauty. I have to save it for my wedding, for God sake!! Waaaaa....



Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment